Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's a separate 'meetings' section of the forum, but this is simply to gauge how many 147/156 owners are going to attend on Sunday?

A whole bunch of enthusiasts are meeting at Newport Pagnell services at 9am on the M1 and heading up the M1 to Stanford Hall in true convoy style.

So far we've got Tipo 16v club, Fiat Punto GT club and Fiat Coupe club members all meeting and driving up to Stanford Hall.

From previous experiences, meeting up and all driving up together is just as much fun as the show itself.

If anyone's heading to Stanford Hall from the south via the M1, you're welcome to join us.

Newport Pagnell services M1 (Northbound) 9am, setting off at 9.30am.

Cheers
Nareman.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
3 threads devoted to this event.. if this doesn't get you lazy buggers out of your seats, I give up :rolleyes: wink :D

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pardon my ignorance, but what is going on at stanford hall this weekend,and how far approx. from south wales as it sounds like fun

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
It's near Loughborough from memory, and it's an italian car day organised by AutoItalia magazine.

The National Alfa day at Gaydon may be closer to you. That's just near Banbury off the M40 on the 22 June.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Sedici, i'm coming across from P'boro & through Oakham & Melton Mowbray, so i guess i'll see you there!!!
Hope the weathers good for us frown

·
Registered
518 Posts
I am going to be there - driving down from York on Sunday morning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts