Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Standard 147 GTA Again

658 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  gotcha 
#1 ·
My wife has fallen in love with my GTA but hates certain things that I have done. I am returning the car back to standard and was wandering if anybody would be interested in getting hold of some KW Variant 3's at a reasonable knocked down price.

Please PM if you are interested. They have done about 200 miles or so and are being removed from the car next weekend with the standard ones being put back on.

#4 ·
Do you know how are the v3 set? 200 miles is not enough to really judge the suspension, especially not the 3 way adjustable one.

My V3 came from factory turned on full stiff settings for compression and rebound as KW indicates the recommended setting as number of clicks or half-turns of knobs released from full stiff. You should try playing with them using the recommended values for start. Have you tried to adjust them? With V3 you should be able to set almost OEM ride height and very comfy ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.