Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my Cup's exhaust is blowing, not surprised it has rusted as sits in garage most of the time allowing moisture to rot the mild steel.

I wish to replace with a SS exhaust and I would like to retain an OEM feel when driving; I would however like a rather more "business like" twin tail pipe. I have come down on the CSC equipment sold through EB spares (and I assume others). This looks like a replacement that is not seeking to boost power and noise.

I was wondering if anybody has a photo of the twin pipe CSC system fitted (rear end look) or indeed any experience of their systems?
Thank you.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Given your last post...surely standard given this is actually visible?

I had a straight through bespoke system fabricated on the car, but kept the OE standard tail piece which was re-welded to the new stainless pipe work.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Given your last post...surely standard given this is actually visible?

I had a straight through bespoke system fabricated on the car, but kept the OE standard tail piece which was re-welded to the new stainless pipe work.
You are indeed right on this point, I am conflicted and paranoid. I am looking for the same configuration of boxes but in SS so a "better" and unobjectionable modification, but then the dual exit is because I like it. Damn and blast :irked:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Decided to go for the CSC system, direct replacement of all boxes and twin pipes :yes:
Will provide some feedback on here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts