Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Staffordshire Alfaowners

2K views 38 replies 11 participants last post by  Oggy_GTA 
#1 ·
Just thought it may be interesting to see how many alfaowners are in the

stoke on trent / stafford area as i drive in this area alot and dont see many

alfas.....so where are you all.........:rolleyes:

#6 ·
I am certain one of them is an AO member as he posted here that he uses Tescos at Uttoxeter. When I checked his car photos, I recognised the blue GTA as being the one I had seen there. Otherwise, the other Alfas just seem to belong to non-AlfaOwnery types going about their everyday lifes; more interested in the mundane stuff than cars.

I always park at the far end of the car park where few others dare, as it makes the walk to the store at least twenty meters, or maybe even more. So I get all that free exercise and no dinged car :)

#19 ·
staffordshire alfa owners seems to be growing slightly:thumbs:
Maybe. Mine have been floating around since I moved here 16 years ago.

Slightly outside your catchment area Darren but you saw me on the M6 on Sunday ;) and then at Mitcar.
We went to Mitcar. My better half too a 156 but I went there by bike.

All the best

Keith

#33 ·
Hi ligumo,welcome to alfaowner,

Nice car the 159,have you looked in the 159 thread section,am sure there will be many owners of this car whom would be more than willing to answer any questions you have about the car:).

Am also very near to stone,come back and post some pictures of your purchase soon:thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.