Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a load of red MiTos being delivered to the dealer this AM.

I don't think red is it's best colour.

Too cutsie.

·
Registered
997 Posts
It seems the Etna black seems the most popular option in here.This is probably my choice although i have not seen a picture of any in the light blue!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks like Alfa Red; the Giulietta looks a bit lighter/more orange than that. Can't guarantee anything though.
Must be the Rosso Alfa, FINALLY!!

After all these months, we have never seen a picture of the colour in flesh. Can anyone confirm if it is the Rosso Alfa indeed?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Joost that car you've ordered looks excellant - love the colour - gonna lower it?

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Looks like Alfa Red; the Giulietta looks a bit lighter/more orange than that. Can't guarantee anything though.

After all these months, we have never seen a picture of the colour in flesh. Can anyone confirm if it is the Rosso Alfa indeed?
I'm not sure it is :confused: :confused: :confused: ; because the sample Alfa Red in the brochure appears a lot darker than 'normal' Alfa Red - but then again that may be the printing process - I would like to know for sure???

·
Registered
13 Posts
The brochure colour must be the not deliverable 8C.

The colour in the picture seems to be darker than the Rosso Giulietta, and this is why I am tempted to say that it must be the Rosso Alfa

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

Confirmed! The Giulietta Rosso really is an unripe tomato and way brighter. This is the colour to go for, just after biancospino :lol:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Joost that car you've ordered looks excellant - love the colour - gonna lower it?
Most likely. Dealer is looking in to it. There is no confirmation from AR Italia about lower suspension, but when it gets here, it'll be underneath mine.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Confirmed! The Giulietta Rosso really is an unripe tomato and way brighter. This is the colour to go for, just after biancospino :lol:
Is it your observation, or were you told so by the dealer?

Sorry for doubting you, but the whole Giulietta-Alfa-8C issue has been really confusing these last two months.

Oh, and by the way congrats for your new Alfa:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Is it your observation, or were you told so by the dealer?

Sorry for doubting you, but the whole Giulietta-Alfa-8C issue has been really confusing these last two months.

Oh, and by the way congrats for your new Alfa:thumbs: :thumbs:
thnx!

The dealer didn't say a thing. Just compare yourself:

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
It definitely looks darker, and that is why I was tempted from the beginning.

The Giulietta is very washed out, and it will surely get worse as years go by.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
It definitely looks darker, and that is why I was tempted from the beginning.

The Giulietta is very washed out, and it will surely get worse as years go by.

The Giulietta is a pastel. Alfa Rosso is a metalic.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts