Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just replaced the engine stabilizer bar hoping to get rid of a vibration problem, but it hasn't helped.
The thing is that the new bar comes with one new rubber bushing, but there is another rubber bushing in the bar attached to the engine (which is damaged in my case).

Where can I get a new bushing to replace the one in the engine bar?

Many thanks.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts