Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
I quite like it. The 13" alloys really work on it.

·
Registered
2017 Guila 2.0 Tbi Lusso spec, 1972 S2 Spider Junior, wife drives 939 Spider, + Abarth 595
6,707 Posts
Thats what happens when you let people design a car who should be only cooking noodles!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Why is it i've never seen a SsangYong that's made me want to do anything other than immediately barf? I mean honestly, how can you get design that wrong for this long and still be in business? Even Kia have started styling cars these days!

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
I've also seen them in the metal. They're absolutely hideous.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've decided that "hideous" is too mild a word for them Ant.
We need to invent a new word to describe cars this bad..... ;)

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Nev, we do have words to describe cars this bad, but they're deleted from the forum!:lol:

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
I've decided that "hideous" is too mild a word for them Ant.
We need to invent a new word to describe cars this bad..... ;)
I know, it scares small pets, makes children cry and induces a deep sense of dread every time one is seen.

A motoring abomination.

·
Registered
2017 Guila 2.0 Tbi Lusso spec, 1972 S2 Spider Junior, wife drives 939 Spider, + Abarth 595
6,707 Posts
What you forget is, someone, somewhere is buying them, not many I expect but who?

So if you see one on the road, being driven, you know, there goes somebody without any kind of taste, without any self respect, in fact, before they bought it, they probably had their brain removed.

·
Registered
916 Posts
If it's any consolation, Ssangyong are currently in receivership. There's been riots at the factory, and accusations of "technology theft" by its' part-owner, SAIC. If you want to see something worse than that picture above, check out the Rodius.

·
Registered
38,880 Posts
I actually saw one of these Action monstriosities on the way home tonight. It was being driven by a late 30's lady with kids in the back

It looks worse in the metal than in the picture. :lol:

Just imagine the embarresment caused to those kids when they get dropped off at school.

That kind of abuse shouldn't be allowed. :tut:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
It's very green as a recyclable motor she explains to her friends? Just throw it away and get another when it's useful life is expended?:D

What a sensible and frugal mum who is likely to be an excellent cook too?:lol:

I like her choice :inlove::cheese:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts