Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not literally, but just hopped in it to go to supermarket, its about 5 miles, and it sounded like there was squirrel stuck under the bonnet. Coming from bottom right hand corner of the windscreen when sat inside.. I'm guessing it was due to the cold weather... I do have a loose drivers side window, when cold, it jiggles around and make a squealing/ rubbing noise.. but this wasn't the window. It sounded like the windscreen doing it, until I revved it a bit at the lights, and it made the squealin noise..which made me think it wasn't the screen. Almost like a hamster running around it's wheel, sort of a fidgety, squeaky noise... like a belt possibly.. But then, came out of supermarket, topped up oil a bit, (as it was getting close to min level) and didn't hear a peep all the way home (and back and forth a few times *ahem* numerous times on the dual carriageway - just had to check...honest guv :p

Was there like, maybe some ice frozen on a belt from last night? Was worried, but then it seems to have gone.

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
Strangely when trying to bin two of the other threads generated, this one got deleted last night. It's a problem here, not with you! Apologies :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts