Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lads,

Have a really annoying squeaking issue with my clutch pedal in my 147. Can't seem to locate where its coming from.

Any ideas where to start on locating it? Sounds like a creaking floor board in a horror movie...

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Lads,

Have a really annoying squeaking issue with my clutch pedal in my 147. Can't seem to locate where its coming from.

Any ideas where to start on locating it? Sounds like a creaking floor board in a horror movie...
Had something similar in my 166 - got Gerry in TI Autos to sort it.
Think you need to get up into the pedal where it meets the pedal box and get WD40/lithium/white grease in there?

·
Registered
5,942 Posts

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
As MR Old man says its way up under the dash where the pedal mooves on the hinge .. Need to be a contortionist to get at it but wd40 will only solve the problem for a short while Lithium greese is best .. all from Auto Factors or Halfrauds

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
As MR Old man says its way up under the dash where the pedal mooves on the hinge .. Need to be a contortionist to get at it but wd40 will only solve the problem for a short while Lithium grease is best .. all from Auto Factors or Halfrauds
Mine came in an aerosol can for about €7/€8....

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
And how much was the Lithium greese :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts