Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To be honest, I'd missed this car and if I hadn't seen the news on another article, I would have quietly forgotten about it.

But I can't ... as this thing is hideous

:rant: :rant: :rant:

Story and pics

Attachments

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Variety is the spice of life matey !! :D

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
BigFoot said:
(was kinda hoping for your copyright and trademark to fall away :p)
Aint gonna happen dude... this place wouldn't be the same without it !! :D

:lol:

·
Registered
457 Posts
I wonder when they are going to do anything with it...I seem to remember seeing it least a couple of times before at shows in 2006.

I love the interior...outside however :vomit:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Disgusting, yet still somehow it still manages to look better then the Porsche Cayenne.....

·
Registered
162 Posts
Actually as of today: 182 orders.

All of the Spykers are on the extravagant side, but consider this: 500 HP with 600kg (1300LB) less weight than the Cayenne Turbo.

The interior, like all Spykers is so beautifully made. Just aluminium and leather. No plastic of any kind.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Hate to say it, these Spykers have awesome interiors.

You could quite easily make love to a beautiful woman inside there. ;)

(Assuming you can get her into the damn thing in the first place!!!)

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
F SPIDER said:
Actually as of today: 182 orders.

All of the Spykers are on the extravagant side, but consider this: 500 HP with 600kg (1300LB) less weight than the Cayenne Turbo.

The interior, like all Spykers is so beautifully made. Just aluminium and leather. No plastic of any kind.
Fair enough but who's going to service this thing in the US/Asia? How realiable are they?

I don't know but get the impression a Spyker is not going to be a hassle free car to own...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Manhattan Motorcars has factory trained technicians. The engines are souped up Audi V8's. No problem there. Less maintenance than a Ferrari .

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Oh my... I happen to like it a bit, frankly. I'm tired of the X3/X5 angular type SUV shapes. That Spyker reminds me of Maserati and Ferrari shapes in the golden "round" era, pre-308. Sort of.

Also there was a certain beauty in big, round, shiny, chromed American cars, which used to mean happiness and optimism. I must say big round luxurious cars have got their charm too.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Colinjb said:
Well indeed Norbert, as i'm sure you're aware, driving a Spyker SUV is very much like making love to a beatiful woman.

First, you must negotiate the exagerated curves...... ;)
lol
Must be that quilted leather interior that does it for the ladies.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts