Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Official images :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I think the front and the side views might be better than the normal Spyker, but I'm not sure what's going on at the back at all..

·
Registered
890 Posts
Am I the only one that likes this car!?

I think it looks cool. Spykers are different, and they love to work with big chunks of ally. The car look different to everything else, a bit retro and futuristic, like what you'd see in a 60 sci-fi story. And now that Spyker are a F1 team, there are the styling ques like the nose, and for the first time ever I think, chimneys on the rear quarters.

It's wierd, and I like it, even the back!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
No, you are not the only one. The rear takes some getting used to, but I reckon I could.

Am I the only one that likes this car!?

I think it looks cool. Spykers are different, and they love to work with big chunks of ally. The car look different to everything else, a bit retro and futuristic, like what you'd see in a 60 sci-fi story. And now that Spyker are a F1 team, there are the styling ques like the nose, and for the first time ever I think, chimneys on the rear quarters.

It's wierd, and I like it, even the back!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Er, what do other Spykers look like, I only know about the pre 1st war ones?
Actually I like it a lot, from these outstanding promo shots. (Secretly snapped at a secret location or the pan at Schipol?) I don't envy anyone trying to style a 'super' car these days.

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
front and side yes

the back - WTF!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Yes F SPIDER, I can see why you might replace your S2000 with the 8C.
There's no Veyron on the list??

·
Registered
162 Posts
Wrenched,

I have a bad feeling about my order of the 8C. I'm the first on the list at my US Ferrari/Maserati dealer, but I'm afraid that it's not going to work.

The Bugatti is too good to be an interesting car. If you have to do highly illegal things to get a Ferrari 599 to feel special, you can imagine that with the Bugatti you will kill yourself.

I'm back focussing on the Vanwall. That should be a fun car at any speed.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Wrenched,

I have a bad feeling about my order of the 8C. I'm the first on the list at my US Ferrari/Maserati dealer, but I'm afraid that it's not going to work.
You mean you don't think the 8C will work? Presumably they're not just offering the show car!?

The Bugatti is too good to be an interesting car. If you have to do highly illegal things to get a Ferrari 599 to feel special, you can imagine that with the Bugatti you will kill yourself.
That is a real problem. Not to worry, soon the UK government will completely ban all such things so we won't have to worry. We'll all just be in imaginary asylums unable to cope with the world we've created to live in

I'm back focussing on the Vanwall. That should be a fun car at any speed.
This one I'll look out for then. If you enjoy fun motoring while staying vaguely within the law, if not entirely safe, buy a vintage car. You'd be able to have something quite swift, gorgeous and uncommon on a similar budget.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts