Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Considering the number of Alfa's I see on the roads, I suspect there may be more members of this forum than the number of posts would suggest.

So, the question is, are there any proud owners who might be interested in meeting other like-minded souls (those who are not too busy polishing,restoring,repairing,etc)?

No boundaries initially - lets see who and where we are. I'm happy to travel from Belfast area if that's what suits the majority;or keep it local if only a few respond.

I know you're out there!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi brera939s,I’m also in Belfast.i would be up for it.
Great stuff, Snoodles - we're off the ground then!

I don't think we'll have to book the Kings Hall quite yet, but lets see who else might want to express an interest!

David

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill Subscribe to the thread...I just need my weekends to work on the 147 at the minute!...(I'm also just outside Belfast)
Hi Broooce55

Well, so far we are three, and all in the Belfast area, so hopefully you'll be able to spare a couple of weekend hours if we keep it local.

Is your 147 a project car, or a daily driver?

David

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Broooce55

Well, so far we are three, and all in the Belfast area, so hopefully you'll be able to spare a couple of weekend hours if we keep it local.

Is your 147 a project car, or a daily driver?

David
Cheers David - its a daily driver, but feels more like a project car some days!
Next up is a service and a thermostat to change. The list never ends, the content just changes! lol

Bruce

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers David - its a daily driver, but feels more like a project car some days!
Next up is a service and a thermostat to change. The list never ends, the content just changes! lol

Bruce
Hi Bruce

I feel your pain! After suffering from poor starts and poor running, I found a split air intake hose after the air intake sensor, so that has to be replaced. The part came, so just waiting for my local guy to fit it. I taped it in the meantime, so I at least know now that thats the cause.

Have you had the 147 long?

David

·
Registered
131 Posts
What about combing a spring meet with the lads from the south and meeting at a central point? We'd get better numbers between us , get a decent drive and ...more Alfa's...everyone wins!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What about combing a spring meet with the lads from the south and meeting at a central point? We'd get better numbers between us , get a decent drive and ...more Alfa's...everyone wins!
There's an idea!

There seems to be a healthier number of forum users in your neck of the woods.

We might have the hassle of having to get International Driving licences and green cards for the car insurance if things go sour after Brexit though!

So, do we keep it local for our first meet, or go Big and travel? Thoughts gentlemen, please

David

1 - 15 of 15 Posts