Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I had a rare day off work and decided to break out the polish and wax and attack my car and scooter, once done it was like a shiny Italian designed art gallery. I love my toys :)

Attachments

·
Registered
413 Posts
I had a Vespa P2OO a while back. Lovely duck-egg blue colour (Piaggio called it 'vintage green' though..) lots of shiny bits and a JL performance exhaust. Had plenty of fun on it,but eventually I got bored with it/the scooter scene and sold it to a mate. He crashed it and wrote it off soon after :(.

Your duo are looking good Enzo! ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sparto I need to save up for some shiny bits for mine! Lol!
Trevini they look awesome, I keep wanting to get mine machine polished! And also get me a maserati lol!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cheers.

The 159 is leaving next week :( as it's being replaced after almost 8 years of loyal service. I'm really going to miss that car. The replacement....another Alfa, of course :D . This time round a Giulietta since Alfa can't get their arse into gear and release the Giulia.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I read about the giulia the other day. Rwd Mmmm..... I do like the giuliettas though, cloverleafs in white look beautiful!
When you wanna sell the maserati let me know :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was quite tempted by the white cloverleaf at Desira, but mileage too high for what I was looking for and worst of all Mrs T hates white cars....She did say she wanted something "nippy" though.

I'll sell the Maser when I can get all of it working reliably over a minimum 12k mile period, so probably never :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts