Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few 155 owners were there, was great to meet all alfaowner/155.com members.....shame about the "light breeze" !!!!

Saw this beauty.........

wrinx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oops, that'll be your then Chris? Hope you dont mind?

We met, if it is yours, I asked if it was origonal colour as I'd never seen it. Stood near you during the parade.

Great colour, really suits the car and the wheels finish the job!

wrinx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What wheels are those?

I might want some, if my barst' doesn't bankrupt me (gearbox KIA and now the speedo's packed in!).

I need to know the sizes (wheels and tyres) too, in case they're still making them by the time my bank balance recovers.

Ralf S.

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Id be interested in finding out! Although if he may want to keep his cars originality? I would. :)

Looks like a well kept car... I am not a lover of green cars though. Brilliant condition, it looks as if you enjoy her!

Ciao

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I personally dont like green, the earlier colour is a lot darker (kinda bottle green),but this one is lighter and looks great.

wrinx

·
Registered
7 Posts
wheels wheels... yummy :)
i'm looking for something for my 155 wink
it can be used but not to expensive
i want to fit it after all paint works, (little accident few weeks ago ;()
and i'm still driving on 15" steel wheels frown

·
Registered
715 Posts
I think the wheels are Wheelmania RVR II's in 7x17" size . The tyres are Avon ZZ1's and ZZ3's in 215/40/17 size (I think). The car is a late 96 on 155 as you can tell from the roof mounted aerial and the last batch of 155's seem to come with AUA ending reg plates, especially "up north". I think there was a change in paint too from the darker Mallard Green / Northern Blue colours to the lighter and more pearlescent ? green / Atoll Blue.

Hope this helps!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, this isn`t mine, I just saw the owner putting them on earlier in the day....
Mines fixed now, (electrical starting problem, ta for help Henry...... wink )
Hopefully ready for Stanford Hall on June 9th.....

·
Registered
715 Posts
Glad to be of service!! I take it that "my advice" was of great use then wink See you at National Alfa Day!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts