1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday 18 April - Spring Alfa Day –
Burghley House, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 3JY

Red is the colour...
The Club presents its first big outdoor event of the season – Spring Alfa Day on Sunday 18 April.at Burghley House near Stamford in Lincolnshire PE9 3JY.
Gates open at 10am at this splendid house, where our Alfas will engulf some beautiful parkland adjacent to the main house and gardens. Admission for ALL Alfa owners is just £5 per car! This then offers OPTIONAL half-price admission to the house and gardens for all of the car’s occupants – a superb deal.
Dependant on weather, over 600 Alfas of all shapes and sizes are expected, from Vintage pre-war machines, to hordes of beautiful Giulias and Giuliettas, on to more recent cars – including a special display of 916 GTVs including the fabulous ‘Cup’ in particular, right up to the very latest cars.
A number of trade stands will also be present, including Autoglym, Shop4parts, Italian Miniatures and the new AROC shop. Local Alfa Romeo dealers Donald’s of Peterborough will also have a display.
This should be a superb day out for all Alfisti in this Centenary year. All Alfas and enthusiasts are welcome – be a part of it!
For further details please contact the
AROC Events Team
Tel.: 01787 249285
E-mail: [email protected]
Info copy and pasted from the AROC site.

How many of us are going ? Lets see your RSVPs :thumbs:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im going :D :D :D

The weather better be nice :mad:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just me so far then :cheese:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Likely to have a hangover as it's the day after my Mum's birthday and we're out for a meal.

Are you going to do a thread for the AROC East Anglian day KT ? Was good last year

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I shall look in to it :thumbs:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
woooo and another :D

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,355 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hope the weather stays nice for it :D

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If the weather is anything like today was it will be a nice day :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hoping to be there....not been to one before ...so looking forward to it....must remember to clear the memory card & charge the battery on my camera.....will be plenty of photo op's.....:cool:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I'll be there too. The cars not running 100% but it'll get there no problem. Not sure if I've got time to get it fixed beforehand.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts