Alfa Romeo Forum banner
101 - 120 of 151 Posts
This is who I THINK is going to be at Bury Tesco's. If I have missed you out, sorry, and please add it. If I have added you and you won't be there, please delete your name.

Headgasket
Sparto916
Psychoteapot
Wibble
Stixy
Aquamineralli
Charliealfamike
GaryN
MurrayGTV...Family funbus.
GTVDan
Metat014.

Anybody wanting to add or retract from this, will they do so and redo the list. Ta.

Anything like usual, there will be a signed access route to the Alfa bit. There will be hi-viz jackets wandering about giving directions. Just follow them. There is usually a constant flow of Alfas in the area from opening for the first few hours at least.

The weather changes Everytime I look at it. Haven't bought a ticket, but will go rain or shine. Spent 3 and a half hours buffing the old girl up last Saturday so I expect it will chuck it down!

The weather changes Everytime I look at it. Haven't bought a ticket, but will go rain or shine. Spent 3 and a half hours buffing the old girl up last Saturday so I expect it will chuck it down!

Currently forecast as wet very first thing then pleasant all day.

I'm going to take the sideways monster, so hoping for a bit of dampness.

Anyone up for a little route off the a14 on route, for a bit of B road fun? There's a short section between Newmarket - south Cambridge that's part of the piston heads run which is great.

Karlssondesign (75 3.0)
Headgasket
Sparto916
Psychoteapot
Wibble
Stixy
Aquamineralli
Charliealfamike
GaryN
MurrayGTV...Family funbus.
GTVDan
Metat014.

Hi!

If it wasn't for a night on the sauce tomorrow I'd be really tempted to join you. I've had my G for a year now and would love to join an EA meet up at some point.

Sorry, it's been a while since I've been in the forums, so a bit of a latecomer to the thread.

Have a great day, fingers crossed the rain holds off.

Looks like we have got ourselves a convoy. Does anyone have an Italian Flag on a short stick which could perhaps be carried by the 'Lanterne Rouge' eg, the last car so that overtaking!!! traffic can really enjoy the various models of this vehicle spectacular?

What is the realistic end time?

My eldest is going to a birthday party that is due to finish at 1pm. It is an hour travel time so we could all be there by 2pm.

I assuming that wouldn't be worth the journey or the money?

Looks like we have got ourselves a convoy. Does anyone have an Italian Flag on a short stick which could perhaps be carried by the 'Lanterne Rouge' eg, the last car so that overtaking!!! traffic can really enjoy the various models of this vehicle spectacular?
I don't think that I have ever been in a vehicle spectacular before. Unfortunately I don't have a flag either.

I could probably find a flat bed trailer, Strippers, jugglers, fire eaters and a jazz band.:lol:

The weather forecast has just changed again!

Yesterday the forecast was a little wet first thing, then fine and dry, now it is raining all day.

The Met office are useless.

101 - 120 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.