Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heads up for anyone not a member of AROC,and so may not know about this event:

The venue for this years Spring Alfa Day is The Imperial War Museum at Duxford, near Cambridge on Sunday 26th of April.

:cool::)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Ooh tempting
Both my son and daughter want to go to the muse s d I want to see if the br00 I handed over to them ten years ago is still in use

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Be an idea wouldn't it HG? nothing I know of as yet though...
Maybe we could cobble this up between us? Anybody else interested in a bit of a meet up with a view to travelling in a small convoy to Duxford?
My wife and I would be bringing our two cars, so if Sparto joins up we have 3. I'm sure there may be more lurkers, who would join us?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm in Diss - how about we organise a convoy starting from Bury St Eds, then hit the A14 in convoy? We could meet at the Tesco car park near the sugar beet factory?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Went to this in 2011, I think. Convoyed up there, can't remember where we met though. Possibly paid a reduced entry fee on the gate. May have been one of the last AO events i went to. East anglia used to be an active region with regular meets, seems pretty quiet now.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I may well join this. I'd be arriving from the opposite direction though so I won't join up in B St E.

Anyone else coming from the West? Royston/Baldock?

1 - 20 of 151 Posts