Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a lovely black 75 on the old A40 near Gerrards Cross yesterday afternoon. Was in a bright blue Renault Clio going the other way, so didn't get too much of a look, but might have been a Veloce? Looked good tho.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Saw a lovely black 75 on the old A40 near Gerrards Cross yesterday afternoon. Was in a bright blue Renault Clio going the other way, so didn't get too much of a look, but might have been a Veloce? Looked good tho.
Thank you and yes, good spot (assuming it was a H Reg), it indeed is a TS Veloce. I cannot say I spotted the Clio in return but I will look out for you next time. :thumbup:

I had just been in and around Berkshire and Bucks countryside giving her a Sunday run out so I would imagine when you saw me I was heading back home as I picked up the A40 off one of the many country lanes that lead onto it around Beaconsfield.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you and yes, good spot (assuming it was a H Reg), it indeed is a TS Veloce. I cannot say I spotted the Clio in return but I will look out for you next time. :thumbup:

I had just been in and around Berkshire and Bucks countryside giving her a Sunday run out so I would imagine when you saw me I was heading back home as I picked up the A40 off one of the many country lanes that lead onto it around Beaconsfield.
Excellent stuff, glad I spotted you, just wish I'd been in my 75!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts