Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw this lurking in the car park behind my flat last night. What a pleasant surprise! I apologise for the 'late 90's amateur sex tape' quality of the image, my phonecamera is not good. Was it anyone on here? Twas in Marlow town centre

Attachments

·
Registered
7,551 Posts
Saw this lurking in the car park behind my flat last night. What a pleasant surprise! I apologise for the 'late 90's amateur sex tape' quality of the image, my phonecamera is not good. Was it anyone on here? Twas in Marlow town centre
No idea ...

... tell us more about the 90's amateur sex tapes :thumbs:

:lol:

·
Vendor
45,830 Posts
I think Romano off here lives in Marlow.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I wanted to find out if this 1 is on here, its the GTA i keep seeing in & around watford but i've only ever been in mine one other time when i saw it but its back window was covered in snow. This time it was by post office sorting depot so i blocked the road & got a piccy :lol:

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
Romano does live near Marlow but I think he's still in the Far East at present. If the plate ended in "ROM", it was he.

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
This is possibly one of the annoying things about a GTA...and then with a private plate in the mix, everyone knows where you have been, where you were parked etc...

It's one good thing about driving the a drab people carrier - you never get spotted, and with a standard plate - you are never seen (almost sounds like I've got something to hide)....

It's just when our GTA was the "family" car - my wife used to get quite embarrassed by all the other mums at school saying things like - oh saw you driving quite fast, had problems parking, at Waitrose doing the shopping, was that you at Aldi's !!!! - think you get what I mean :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts