Alfa Romeo Forum banner

381 - 387 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Saw an NI reg Giulietta (it was red I think) on M1 Dublin bound a couple of weeks back.
Driver waved at me in my 2003 Blu Cosmo 156SW
(I did wave back)
One of you lads?

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Vesuvio Grey Giulia Belfast (turning onto Ormeau Road) First Giulia driver who has waved at me..Wife was asking me why i waved, did i know the other driver, my reply "because Alfa"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Some amount of Alfas owners from Ballyclare area on here by looks of things! - Im also a ballyclare alfa driver... Black 147 jtd Lusso...with a patina going bonnet :depressed:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Some amount of Alfas owners from Ballyclare area on here by looks of things! - Im also a ballyclare alfa driver... Black 147 jtd Lusso...with a patina going bonnet :depressed:
We certainly do seem to be growing. Onto my 4th Alfa, though maybe be another few months before I think of changing again as just put new Super Sports on it two weeks ago from Magowans. Think I may have waved at you before, also Ballyclare and work in Mallusk. You can see mine in my previous post, my old one actually resides in Doagh as it's third home, it had went to Bangor until that day I seen it at the car wash and found it funny it went back again to nearby.

381 - 387 of 387 Posts