Alfa Romeo Forum banner
341 - 360 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #343 ·
Big Jon that was me beside you in the square yesterday. Trying to change gear and wave at the same time was not quite successful. :)
Used to see the 159 at the school in the afternoon but haven't noticed it lately.
Oops!! Somehow I missed this post :eek:

I've seen a black QV about a few times, although I think I was in the 159 last time I passed. Wife usually picks up the wee fella on a Monday and Friday and my folks pick him up the rest of the week (Red Peugeot 3008 :vomit:) so the 159 isn't about so often.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #344 ·
Very nice black 166 facelift spotted near Stormont this evening. The 166 still looks great to my eyes - especially side-on and the rear three-quarter view.
Seen a black facelift 166 Ti yesterday on the Ballyhenry Road heading towards Sandyknowes. I did a bit of a double take as initially thought it was a GT.

ETA: I was in the 159 on my way back from Donnelly's for them to quote on repairing the rear bumper after a woman ran into the back of the wife a couple of mornings ago :(

·
Registered
512 Posts
Seen a black facelift 166 Ti yesterday on the Ballyhenry Road heading towards Sandyknowes. I did a bit of a double take as initially thought it was a GT.

ETA: I was in the 159 on my way back from Donnelly's for them to quote on repairing the rear bumper after a woman ran into the back of the wife a couple of mornings ago :(
T'was me, think I seen you going in the opposite direction. Won't be easy to match the 8C paint on that or are they painting it as well?

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #346 ·
T'was me, think I seen you going in the opposite direction. Won't be easy to match the 8C paint on that or are they painting it as well?
The bumper isn't split, just a very tiny bit out of shape. The can, apparently, heat it and get it back into shape then it'll need re-painted.

Nice 166 btw. Is it a twinny or V6?

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Just popped in to say I saw a 4C in Dungannon last Saturday, it was parked in a line of cars at the side of the road as I was driving past, so didn't get much of a look. It actually took me a while to figure out what it was until I saw the front in my mirror, stunning car.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Saw a matt White 4C in Ballyclare Friday evening. What a beautiful car, even better in the flesh, wide as hell and a real head turner !! Start saving guy's a nice second hand one 2-3 years class !!

·
Registered
160 Posts
hmmmm, I wonder is that the one that was in Donnelly's back in July. If so, Richard kindly started it up when I was in collecting my Sportwagon, what a machine. Stunning looks and the carbon in the interior, oh my.

if that's in Ballyclare he'll be getting a good few waves from me!!!!!!!!!

there's a black 159 Ti Sportwagon sits near the Asda roundabout in Ballyclare most saturdays, essentially a black version of my own, looks like a stealth bomber, very menacing!

Phil.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've saw the black Ti sportswagon around there myself, quite a few Alfas in Ballyclare now Donnellys must be shifting a fair amount nowa days. Roll on the New Giulia can;t wait until they come out on full view :cool:

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #354 ·
Saw a matt White 4C in Ballyclare Friday evening. What a beautiful car, even better in the flesh, wide as hell and a real head turner !! Start saving guy's a nice second hand one 2-3 years class !!
hmmmm, I wonder is that the one that was in Donnelly's back in July. If so, Richard kindly started it up when I was in collecting my Sportwagon, what a machine. Stunning looks and the carbon in the interior, oh my.

there's a black 159 Ti Sportwagon sits near the Asda roundabout in Ballyclare most saturdays, essentially a black version of my own, looks like a stealth bomber, very menacing!

Phil.
I think it's the same one as the guy that got the LE owned a Giulietta and I think he was from the Ballyclare area.

I'm wondering if it's the same one that has been hit :eek:

Chap in Donelly's was telling me someone reversed into a white 4C in a carpark and they were trying to make sure they got the paint matched ok.:cry:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I've saw the black Ti sportswagon around there myself, quite a few Alfas in Ballyclare now Donnellys must be shifting a fair amount nowa days. Roll on the New Giulia can;t wait until they come out on full view :cool:
Agreed, see quite a few about myself. I'm up in Gateside off Victoria Rd and there's a few in there, including a nice black cloverleaf Giulietta (it's not you is it??), and there is always one or two knocking about the ASDA carpark. There used to be a 147 in Gateside too but I think it's gone now.

The mental anguish of waiting to get your hands on a 4C...only to then have someone reverse into it...I can't even begin to imagine that!

Phil.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm in Henryville, Metallic Red 170 JTDm. Oh dear what a disaster if that lovely 4C has been hit :rolleyes: I would have :mad: well I can just imagine my anger !!
Keep the eyes peeled anyway, she is def the nicest car I've seen around in a while !!

Tim

·
Registered
607 Posts

Phil.

Hi

You might spot a red 166 in ballyclare - me. :thumbs:

The black ti SW belongs to a pretty blonde who passes me most mornings on the way to work. I've been thinking of a more economical alfa as mine hovers around 30 mpg. What sort of mpg are your 159's getting on our roads?

Hami

·
Registered
188 Posts
Agreed, see quite a few about myself. I'm up in Gateside off Victoria Rd and there's a few in there, including a nice black cloverleaf Giulietta (it's not you is it??), and there is always one or two knocking about the ASDA carpark.

Phil.
Phil thats me! When you drive past I wave from my house. :lol:

341 - 360 of 387 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.