Alfa Romeo Forum banner

301 - 320 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
Was parked line astern with another white QV Giulietta in the Sainsburys petrol station at Holywood Exchange Tuesday lunch time.

Older gentleman (well, older than me :lol:) got into it as I was still filling up. Not even a glance up in acknowledgment :(

·
Registered
112 Posts
Keep parking my black Giulietta (reg S 666 GSG) beside a black Mito (reg S 777 DSG) at the new Bangor swimming pool. Starting to get awkward.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
Keep parking my black Giulietta (reg S 666 GSG) beside a black Mito (reg S 777 DSG) at the new Bangor swimming pool. Starting to get awkward.
I take it you know the owner?

I've passed a white Mito on the way home from work on a few occasions. Reg is exactly the same is mine bar one digit.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Saw a Red Brera S at Sandyknowes this evening. Brera's and 159's just look so good on the road compared to the common Audi and BMW.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
I was behind a tidy 166 Super on the M5/M2 this morning. Anyone here?

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #308

·
Registered
128 Posts
Got quiet excited when I noticed another 166 so close.You must have turned down the castlehill road, I slowed down hoping you might have come up along side. My wife says I need to get out more! lol.:eek:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Got quiet excited when I noticed another 166 so close.You must have turned down the castlehill road, I slowed down hoping you might have come up along side. My wife says I need to get out more! lol.:eek:
I did turn on to the Castlehill road but was tempted to follow you for a better look! My wife's well used to me doing that sort of thing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Passed by a white Giulietta (looked like a Cloverleaf) last night on the motorway, about 8.30pm, heading towards Newtownabby.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Nice red Brera S in Linenhall St. Belfast this evening. Was that you John by any chance or has the Brera S become quite common in these parts?:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
yep ...

that was me ok.
32k on the clock with full alfa history, might (might) be selling due to the wife will not/cant drive it!

john

301 - 320 of 387 Posts