Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd start a "Spotted" thread. If you spot any AO peeps on the Northern Ireland roads then post here.

I want to try and keep the introductions thread clear of general chat.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
good idea

i saw a GTV cup parked up at portrush on monday 14th (no.6 - i had a peek inside :lol:)

first cup i seen in ages - looked mint

anyone on here ?

·
Registered
662 Posts
i was the first person in warrenpoint to get a 147, now i see 3 the same colour every single day!

wouldnt mind but ones a GTA an mine looks anorexic parked beside it lol

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
thismorning approx 8.45. From Carrickfergus to Belfast direction
Black GTV
Red 155 1.6 TS
Burgendy 156
Silver 147 pre-facelift

what an exciting morning:D

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well spotted today Big Jon:lol: :thumbs:
Yes, glad to see you keeping to the speed limit. Not used to seeing an Alfa being driven so slowly :lol:

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dark blue 147 with Ti badge (phase 1 147 so not sure if there was an officially badged Ti version of this).

Oh, and it had R plates up so James you're not the only R plated 147 out there.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
seen this car myself last week, tidy looking little car!:)
Seen you yesterday at the lights at the top of Monkstown Ave. yesterday (Sunday) afternoon about 3.45pm. Was in the wife's Bravo Sport so didn't want to confuse you by waving/flashing the lights :lol:

Besides you were staring intently ahead so not sure if you'd noticed me anyway :D

·
Registered
926 Posts
Saw a lovely black facelift 166 in Ballymena today (12th Sept) Anyone on here??:thumbs:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Yeah,facelift 166 very rare here-it's the only one I've seen.Apparently it belongs to Nuala O'loan!She has just risen in my regard!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Jamz3k was that you who kindly let in in at the bottom of the Jordanstown road at approx 19:40 tonight?, Very clean looking red 147 and I thought I saw a R plate on the front windscreen.Looked like they/you turned up Troopers lane.

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
that was me:D thought i recognised the car. it looks fantastic matey the body work looks really clean! and it certainly shifts too lol! Some idiot in a FRENCH car decided to get in between us as i was gonna try and get an alfa convoy going lol:D

Least i know to wave now:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Cheers m8, i'd not long finished polishing and waxing her so caught me at a good time!:lol: ,was hoping you where going to overtake so I could give my first Alfa wave:cool:

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
regretfully until i'm off my R's i doubt i'll be overtaking much!:( Next time i see you i'll give it lights and waves and maybe cause a few accidents lolol.

PS my girlfriend thought it was sad how excited i got when i pulled up beside your car:lol:

1 - 20 of 387 Posts