Alfa Romeo Forum banner

4781 - 4800 of 4801 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Been seeing a lots of Alfa recently, was anyone at the Gateshead Trinty Square car park about mid day. I inadvertly found myself park right next to a lovely white Giulietta, which seems to happen to me quite a lot, but Alfa next to Alfa always looks so good.

Also, when I went to pick my MiTo about three months ago, I was torn between a choice of three: a red 1.4TB, a white 1.4 Lusso, or a black 1.4 Veloce.
After a bit of humming and harring I chose the black. The icing on the cake, the other two are now owned by people about 50m up the road from my flat!

I've attached an image, you can just see the red one in the background, looking under the wing mirror of the white one.
Needless to say mine looked manky next to this, as I've not got round to cleaning her this weekend.

Are either of you two new MiTo owners on this site?
(This is Bensham in Gatehead by the way)

JP

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
Been seeing a lots of Alfa recently, was anyone at the Gateshead Trinty Square car park about mid day. I inadvertly found myself park right next to a lovely white Giulietta, which seems to happen to me quite a lot, but Alfa next to Alfa always looks so good.

Also, when I went to pick my MiTo about three months ago, I was torn between a choice of three: a red 1.4TB, a white 1.4 Lusso, or a black 1.4 Veloce.
After a bit of humming and harring I chose the black. The icing on the cake, the other two are now owned by people about 50m up the road from my flat!

I've attached an image, you can just see the red one in the background, looking under the wing mirror of the white one.
Needless to say mine looked manky next to this, as I've not got round to cleaning her this weekend.

Are either of you two new MiTo owners on this site?
(This is Bensham in Gatehead by the way)

JP
Are you going to come along to the monthly meets JulietPapa?

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Little Kev with his little dog in his red 145 in Darlo a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I was taking my youngest daughter to Leeds trinity University last Saturday,. Heading south on my GTV A1M in the contra flow between scotch corner and leeming bar about 8:30am. Being followed by a nice Brera spider V6 all the way. Courteous , admiring glances and smiles exchanged by myself and the older couple in the Brera.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We were at the sister in law's house in Cramlington last night and there was a v6 GTV about 200yds up the street on someones drive. There's usually a yellow Integrale in the garage at the same house.
And if you drive round the corner you would see my 147 ti on the drive .
The guy your talking about also has a silver Lotus Elise , and several motorbikes, and he doesn't really drive/ride any of them , just an investment collector :bored:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
I've seen a grey Giulia in Aycliffe a few times recently.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Saw lots of Alfa’s today at Mangos but one that caught my eye was a nice 159ti saloon in black with Giulia Quadrafogio alloys and badges on it along with several AROC windscreen badges. Nice car, still miss the one I had - anyone on here?

4781 - 4800 of 4801 Posts