Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4801 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Do you drive a bus Mr Vantastic? I've got it into my head that you drive the X10 for some reason.

If you do, keep an eye out for me around the Stockton area ;)

If you don't, ignore me completely!!!! :D

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you drive a bus Mr Vantastic? I've got it into my head that you drive the X10 for some reason.

Yes I drive a Bus....not the X10 but lots of other numbers :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spotted a black GTV and 159 parked together at the mill house pub just off the A1 today :)

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
got a wave from a silver 156 near benton today, CNX or similar private plate... sorry never waved back, noticed way to late!! anyone here?

·
Registered
453 Posts
I keep seeing a metalic blue Brera in the Chester-le-Street area and there has been a Proto Red 916 Spider parked in the same place for a week or so, also in Ch-le-St.

I had someone in a 156 waving frantically at me in the Giulia GT a few weeks ago going past Penshaw Monument.

·
Premium Member
13,135 Posts
Had the pleasure of tailing a red 145 TI from Couper to St Andrew's whil on holiday (last week, 26th I think). Anyone here?

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seen a silver GTV a few times in the Wardley area with a NewYork sticker on the rear window

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I saw a red Spider on the A66, going through the roadworks on Surtees Bridge (Stockton) with Reg A7 FAS :cool: . Followed it in my black 156 but he carried on towards Darlington as I came off at Preston Farm. Anyone here?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts

Bri - I've probably seen you around Stockton (live in Hartburn) but I gave up waving at fellow AO's as no-one ever returned the wave! I'll try waving at any blue 147's now :D

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Bri - I've probably seen you around Stockton (live in Hartburn) but I gave up waving at fellow AO's as no-one ever returned the wave! I'll try waving at any blue 147's now :D
I was just thinking that your car looked familiar actually ;) I think there's another blue 147 the same as mine in Stockton but the bloke who drives it is bald & I'm not :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
I keep seeing a metalic blue Brera in the Chester-le-Street area and there has been a Proto Red 916 Spider parked in the same place for a week or so, also in Ch-le-St.

I had someone in a 156 waving frantically at me in the Giulia GT a few weeks ago going past Penshaw Monument.
Metallic blue Brera would be me!! :D Gimme a wave next time you see me!:thumbs:
I think that red spider is for sale. If it's the one I'm thinking of, the car park it's in backs onto a garage and I've seen it going in there at night.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Metallic blue Brera would be me!! :D Gimme a wave next time you see me!:thumbs:
I think that red spider is for sale. If it's the one I'm thinking of, the car park it's in backs onto a garage and I've seen it going in there at night.
Will do, normally in a silver 156 with big wheels and a short number plate during the week and a cream Bertone at the weekends.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Today around the Metrocentre

Silver spider
black 147 with red learther
155 in p/red
silver 156

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
There's a red 156 2.0 TS just around the corner from me and I've recently spotted a turquoisey 156 near me too in Norton.

Also, at work, there's a tidy looking 156 in grey with one of those mahoosive spoilers on in the carpark between EDS & npower (Peterlee), anyone here?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Spotted 4 156s, 2 147s, spider, 75 and a few 145 and 146s last night in a pub car park near chester le street. Are they anybody on heres cars. :D

1 - 20 of 4801 Posts