Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how rare these actually are, but perhaps the market place is larger than just the Netherlands?
This platform is btw part of the eBay company.

Brand new.
https://link.marktplaats.nl/m1373466777

(oh... and fyi I’ve no interest or any link to the seller. Never heard of the compampany before, so can’t advice by experience in case you might think so.)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Not sure how rare these actually are, but perhaps the market place is larger than just the Netherlands?
This platform is btw part of the eBay company.

Brand new.
https://link.marktplaats.nl/m1373466777

(oh... and fyi I’ve no interest or any link to the seller. Never heard of the compampany before, so can’t advice by experience in case you might think so.)
Very pricey when you convert to my currency and shipping would be very high on these and still need to buy 19"tyres - Would love them though

·
Registered
201 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I understand your wish to see the gun metal finish in combination with the red body. But as it is now, with those silver horse shoes, it is already quite a stunning appearance!

For me easy to say driving the 159 all year through, and I couln’t decide before for my own; I therefore kept the argento Ti’s for the summer and switch now each winter temporarily to gun metal finished 8C’s. Best of both :rotate: ...

That won’t work for you perhaps; I reckon you only drive that Spider during the sunny seasons?

·
Registered
201 Posts
I understand your wish to see the gun metal finish in combination with the red body. But as it is now, with those silver horse shoes, it is already quite a stunning appearance!

For me easy to say driving the 159 all year through, and I couln’t decide before for my own; I therefore kept the argento Ti’s for the summer and switch now each winter temporarily to gun metal finished 8C’s. Best of both :rotate: ...

That won’t work for you perhaps; I reckon you only drive that Spider during the sunny seasons?
My rims have less horse shoes than the picture.

The weather in South Africa is always good, in fact in the summer the sun is too strong so I Wear a cap or get badly burnt. In winter it is really cold in the morning with a minimum of -5C but it is quite sunny in the day

1 - 7 of 7 Posts