Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I work for Shell in Aberdeen.

Saw my first non showroom MiTo today in the office car park. Nice White one with body coloured headlight inserts... looks great.

I have a 159Ti SW ... spotted the MiTo .. then opposite a Alfa GT and two cars down a 156 :) If I'd known we had a Alfa section in the car park I'd have reserved a space !

4 Alfas in the office car park must be a record!

Cheers

Stuart

·
Premium Member
42,865 Posts
Re: Spotted my first MiTo inthe wild today

Are they all members..... :)

·
Registered
84 Posts

saw my first one today :) :)
Was in white and looked awesome, was in Gateshead and turned off just before the tyne bridge down to the swing bridge if it was anyone on here :thumbs:

·
Registered
510 Posts

I have a 159Ti SW ... spotted the MiTo .. then opposite a Alfa GT and two cars down a 156 :) If I'd known we had a Alfa section in the car park I'd have reserved a space !

4 Alfas in the office car park must be a record!
Damn! You beat me. We have three Alfas in our car park. My MiTo and two 147's. Not members on here though.:(

·
Registered
30,126 Posts

Spotted a Red MiTo with satin mirrors on the A46 in Cov, near the TGI / B & Q roundabout this afternoon. Looked so good:cool: Saw a Red Brera there earlier. I was in my Ti heading in the other direction.

·
Registered
136 Posts

I work in central London and have yet to see a Mito there - surprising as that's often where you see the "coolest" new cars early on. Fiat 500s by the dozen but not a solitary Mito...

·
Registered
631 Posts

Haven't seen a Mito in the wild in the UK but the European 'Junior' version is selling like hot cakes in Spain judging by the number I saw last week.

·
Registered
109 Posts

I saw my first one on monday afternoon going around the farnborough gate round about in farnborough hants.. It was bright yellow!

G

·

i saw an etna black mito parked next to a lovely red brera outside my drive way. :lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts

I haven't seen any Mito's around where I live (apart from mine) so I still feel slightly special. :cool:
I was looking to buy and Audi A3 or BMW 1 series before the Mito. so glad I never as I have seen loads of those on the road!

·
Registered
341 Posts

I havent seen one yet apart from the one i sat in when i ordered.
I didnt even test drive it :lol:

I drive into manchester most days to work, still zilch sightings, so i reckon when i get mine next week it will be my first sighting since i ordered 12 weeks ago.

·
Registered
178 Posts

not seen one on rd yet apart from following the other demo whilst i was also in a demo. hopefully mine will be the first one i see on the rd

·
Registered
7,708 Posts

Same here, still haven't seen a single MITO anywhere in the Swansea/Carmarthenshire region.

I've seen LOADS of new Fiestas around. Mind you, there's a lot of Ford dealers around, so it's a more accessible purchase, if you know what I mean.

There's something quite special about buying a car that you know not really that many people have...makes you feel like you're driving a supercar when you get so many admiring WHAT THE HELL IS THAT glances.

·
Registered
37 Posts

I havent seen one yet apart from the one i sat in when i ordered.
I didnt even test drive it :lol:

I drive into manchester most days to work, still zilch sightings, so i reckon when i get mine next week it will be my first sighting since i ordered 12 weeks ago.

I am in and about round manchester for work will have to keep an eye out for you lol not seen any about getting some good looks off other people :lol:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts

I see a yellow one with a black roof on Calderdale way in Halifax most nights.

Looks like lumpy custard on wheels :lol:

1 - 20 of 118 Posts