Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in Henley on Thames on saturday for a nice romantic walk by the river with the Gf .On leaving the waitrose car park i got far too excited when i spotted my first Abarth 500 .It was the intro spec in white with the red stripe not my favourite spec but looked pretty cool .My gf made a great deal about the fact it was being driven by a mum with her young kid .Blow her i still think it a great looking car when specced right ! Any thoughts has anyone elese seen one in the wild!:)

·
Registered
631 Posts
I have! oh wait :lol:

No genuinely I crossed paths with one on the A420 last weekend looked fantastic wizzing past on the corner.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Identical to the one i spotted Bigfoot .

girlfriend was slightly worried by my reaction .Think she is hoping is something i will get over before time comes to order a new car:)

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Scarily I Love her with her with all my heart .She was against the mito but then loved the test drive so i will only let her test drive cars i like the look of then she can make an informed decisions:)

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Was in Henley on Thames on saturday for a nice romantic walk by the river with the Gf .On leaving the waitrose car park i got far too excited when i spotted my first Abarth 500 .It was the intro spec in white with the red stripe not my favourite spec but looked pretty cool .My gf made a great deal about the fact it was being driven by a mum with her young kid .Blow her i still think it a great looking car when specced right ! Any thoughts has anyone elese seen one in the wild!:)
No but I've parked in Waitrose at Henley before.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I sure some people even went shopping.:lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts