Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I was happily driving along the A217 (Nr Sutton, Surrey) the other day when suddenly I saw it, a gorgeous 8C in 8c red with yellow calipers. It was parked on the road outside Romans Garage.

Absolutely gorgeous!

I can't see it on Romans stock list so I can only presume it was a customers car.

Roy

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yes! Would love to get my hands on an 8C. Sadly that phone call hasn't arrived yet.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Red with yellow calipers... hmmmm sounds yummy! Rosso 8C, Rosso, Nero and Giallo were the 4 available options. There should be a prize for anyone who spots a giallo one (and something painful for the person who ordered one...).

It does seem like Alfa have finally got production up to speed though. I know of three being spotted across Spain in the last couple of weeks including my close encounter last weekend but customers have been waiting for over two months.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Those were the four standard colours, yes. Other colours could be requested.
Well I think it's obvious that just about anything can be ordered at a price but those were the 4 oficial colours available along with a small host of interior options which included a rather naff radio/navigator and the usual matching luggage set. Brown nosing was also included at no extra cost...

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
oooo i might have to go and see the Sister in law - she lives in Sutton :D

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
You need this explained? I saw how they were pampering the owner of the 8C (and totally ignoring the everyday potential customers). So they were 'brown nosing', or licking butt cheaks if you prefer and I'm guessing that this is something that would happen to most people spending in excess of 180 grand euro!! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts