Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a big wave and smile from a couple in a grey MiTo with silver mirrors passing Woodham golf course in Newton Aycliffe at about 2 o' clock this afternoon. :cool:

I also regularly see a black MiTo on the A194 near Washington at about 7.15 on weekday mornings.

Do either of them belong to anyone here?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
No Mitos around where I live :( There's one Silver one which I saw at Wilson's when I went to have a rattle investigated and I've seen that driving around once. That's it. I was in my bro's GTi at the time though, we were on our way out, so no point waving.

D

·
0 Posts
Finally seen another!! Heading north on A90 just past Laurencekirk. It was an Alfa Red Veloce i think. I was heading south in my black one. Gave him/her a wave. It looks good in that colour. Still prefer my black one though

·
Registered
165 Posts
I saw my 11th (other than the girlfriend's) today, another Alfa Red one. Was on the A1 between Doncaster and Blyth. My best Mito spotting day was 3 on a trip down to Plymouth to watch the Rovers, 2 Alfa Red and a Creamy White one...definitely looks better in Red or Black!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
No offence, but why do some people assume that everyone in the country (or even a substantial quantity) driving a mito or other alfa romeo model are members of the forum?

if you see a mito, i would say the probability of them being a member of this forum is less than 1%. Unless you saw a specific specification in an area where you know the owner lives..

·
Registered
164 Posts
Saw my first one (other than my own) in my home town yesterday - Alfa red but with the horrible white logo on the side - maybe it was a courtesy car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts