Alfa Romeo Forum banner
941 - 960 of 960 Posts
I got the Alfa wave (thumbs up) from a blue face lift 156 saloon on Victoria Road, just off the Tesco roundabout in Diss this evening at about 17:20.

Pretty sure that it was the same car that I spotted a couple of weeks ago.

Series 2 Kamm Tail Spider in Thetford today heading out on the A1066 to Diss. Very distinctive colour - Giallo Prototipo I think. I felt for you as it was a very wet day. Anyone on here?

Black S Plate 916 GTV heading toward Euston village (just South of Thetford) about 6pm tonight
Did it have an Aerokit? In which case it was me and my pride and joy probably enjoying having my Alfa back after nearly a month following some Neanderthal charging me sixty quid an hour to strip the thread on the sump plug and then fix it while doing an oil change!

Yellow GTV shape Spider on Nacton Rd in Ipswich a couple of days ago. I didn't wave, I was in my Van :biglaugh:

Great ride out on Wed, hood down, twisting lanes from Debenham to Woodbridge and then all points north to Dunwich, what a joy for 'Alfredo', no main roads but only two Alfas seen, models unknown but they ignored my waves!

Saw a lovely GTE in Bury this morning, was it the same one that turned up with the Norfolk rally at 'Cars on the Green', unfortunately didn't get the reg no?

Silver GT in Bury St Edmunds this morning not far from Morton Hall. Waved and got a wave back.

Very briefly spotted another Giulietta in Hadleigh tonight, wasn't able to get colour or reg but I got very excited when I saw the rear lights! I've owned my G for 2 weeks now and this is the first other G I have seen on the road.

There is a red 10 plate Giulietta that lives around the corner from me in Kesgrave though...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

941 - 960 of 960 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.