Alfa Romeo Forum banner
901 - 920 of 960 Posts
Was there some sort of Alfa run on around Bury St Edmunds today?
As I came in to Bury from the Mildenhall direction I passed a blue Brera, a black GTV, and a red 156, all in less than 2 miles around mid day. Not to mention a number of other Alfa's that I saw parked ups round the town.

Got the flash and a wave from Wibble on the A140 near Eye last week. Been so long since I've driven the Spider that I fumbled the flash and turned my wipers on instead - wot a plum!

Person in a Silver 156 SW waved to me on the A140 this morning, not far from A14. Saw you too late to wave back. Don't think I've seen you before, all the other people I used to wave to on the 140 seemed to have disappeared ,will Look out for you again.

Person in a Silver 156 SW waved to me on the A140 this morning
Wibble, I got the wave from him yesterday too. I was stuck in those hellish roadworks at Brome last night, he flashed past heading south. Got a flash, wave and a thumbs up.

I think he works on the Roy Humphrey estate, somewhere up near you anyway.

Wibble, I got the wave from him yesterday too. I was stuck in those hellish roadworks at Brome last night, he flashed past heading south. Got a flash, wave and a thumbs up.

I think he works on the Roy Humphrey estate, somewhere up near you anyway.
It was me on Tuesday evening while you were in the Brome road works.

Not far behind you was a black GT, gave him a wave also but not sure if he saw me or responded.

...I had more waves from Jag owners,(never expected any) than I have ever had in my Alfa's.
Strange how only certain marques are happy to wave at their fellows.

In my time I've had Beetles, MGBs, a Golf GTI mk1 and a Mini Cooper (I'm not posh enough for a Jag, HG!) - I'd usually get a wave from anyone else in the same wheels. Now I'm in a car that I adore and it's a shame that not more Alfa owners bother.

I have a Giulietta and I wave! I also gave up waving for a while, but started again, couldn't bear the thought of missing a fellow waver.
I have a white G, my plate is LGO (or Lego to some!), please feel free to wave if you spot me first. It always makes my day, I'm a lady of simple pleasures :-D

901 - 920 of 960 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.