Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Spotted in East Anglia..

Tags
anglia east
85K views 959 replies 105 participants last post by  Davids0554 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Just like the Gtv section of 'Spotted' I think we should start a thread on 'Spotted' for East Anglia. We drive cars of any model in the Alfa Romeo range that look very pleasing to the eye and very pleasing to drive and personally think its a rewarding experience that only the Italians know to design and offer the driver with a 'proper' experience and as Jeremy Clarkson says 'You havent driven a car unless you have owned an Alfa Romeo'. I kinda agree with him.

It would be really nice to see and wave to other drivers of the same marque who probably belong to the forum and club.

So here goes...

#7 ·
I regularly wave to up to 5-6 different people on the A140 between Ipswich & Eye in the mornings. I've made contact with several on here since. But there are 2 that I haven't, a Lady in light greenish/silver 159 SW who always waves, and a man always with passnegers in an identical 159, used to drive a silver 156, always waves too.

G
#27 ·
Red 145 cloverleaf in Peterborough city centre at about 13:45 today and a nice zoe spider :inlove: on crescent bridge just before 15:00 today I can't think who would be driving that around Peterborough :rolleyes: I did pull along side in my big yellow school bus :eek:

#29 ·
Silver 156 as I came out of Desira's on western way, Bury at 5.50pm. When I saw your LED strip lights in my rear view mirror, I nearly wet myself! And when you over took me on the A14 I noticed they were complemented by equally crap replacement tail lights. Seriously mate, have a look!:lol::cheese:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.