Alfa Romeo Forum banner
941 - 960 of 980 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Red five-door '04 147 2.0 twinny on the Ullapool to Stornoway ferry last night.

With our two red Alfas (GT and "new" Spider) it was quite a collection.

Only spotted the driver from a distance when disembarking.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #942 ·
Broken down GTV with Cloverleaf decals on the oyne to insch road last night. Sorry I couldn't stop and assist as I was in a hurry at the time but I hope you got going again soon.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #943 ·
I notice the Dentist across from my work has a brand new Giulietta QV TCT. Very nice. Looks like the LE too as it has the flat grey paint, black wheels and black front splitter.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Dropped the GT off at CP for latest service and spotted a very nice GT Junior (lhd) outside, I would love one of them.
Also up on a ramp was Daphne Broon, hopefully just for a service as it was good seeing her on the commute recently.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Not sure what's up with her Alex. She was running great that morning, sounded like a bag of spanners on the way home. Euan picked her up that week. Back in Scotland tomorrow so hopefully get some good news soon.
Don't want to use ze German for the May Day weekend!

·
AO Silver Member
2,073 Posts
I did wonder if it was you that was John's new PA!

Awesome looking car, had a quick look when he was in at us in the morning.
Yes, PA to Chairman and Group Directors - been there two months now and enjoying it very much - working for someone with such a passion for cars and racing is a pleasure :thumbup:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Brunello, Was that you in Kineff today ? Driving ze panzer wagon?

Saw a few other Alfas out today on a run down to Montrose and then back to Ellon, nice wave from a G on Beach Boulevard

·
Registered
135 Posts
Was out for a run in the GT today and followed a very nice silver 159 (58 plate) through Aberdeen and then saw a red 147 (and waved but the guy just looked puzzled!) in almost the same place (Danestone) as I headed back.

Guy at builders merchants couldn't believe I was putting concrete edgings in the GT :) she's gotta earn her keep somehow!

941 - 960 of 980 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.