Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 980 Posts

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post all your sightings here. If you see a nice Alfa on the road, spy another forum member on the road, or even get a wave from a fellow Alfisti, please feel free to post it here.

If someone spots you, don't forget to say hello.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will begin.

First of all, thanks to the stunning black 166 facelift (with private plate) that let me out on the A90 sliproad. you are officially the first car to ever move over on that road. This is the second time i have seen your car and it is stunning.

Also, there is a silver 147 GTA in the westhill area, often parked outside tesco in westhill. Stunning car, if i see you again, i hope to bring you to this site.

Finally, a stunning Red 156 2.0 veloce, always parked outside tesco (i assume you work there full time?). I also hope to get you on the forum.

·
Registered
364 Posts
there is lots of nice alfas in aberdeen area...

GTV cup parked on beach golf club, stunning red GTV v6 with autodelta exhoust - on the cove bay - plates ASH, Silver GTA 156 in bridge of don, Red 166 3.0 v6 super in the bridge of don as well and lots of common 156's and 147's, i was a pizza delivery boy so i know where they are - I was doing deliverys with GTV - its posssible to fit 3x 16"pizzas and 4X 12" to the GTV boot ! :lol:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice Grey 156 2.0 t-spark on garlogie mainstreet. I was behind you while waiting for the van to turn off. You put your foot down, so did I but i let you go when we hit the speed limit.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was that p3rLus i spied in westhill today (04/01), driving towards the marks and spencer roundabout from the tesco roundabout?? I was in the back of a black ford ka with 3 other people. it would have been my car but i have banned my boss from traveling in my car as he is downright dangerous.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Was that p3rLus i spied in westhill today (04/01), driving towards the marks and spencer roundabout from the tesco roundabout?? I was in the back of a black ford ka with 3 other people. it would have been my car but i have banned my boss from traveling in my car as he is downright dangerous.
yep i was in westhill with my 166 to collect 145 :) so you might have seen both, how come its so much snow in westhill and none in centre of aberdeen?

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep i was in westhill with my 166 to collect 145 :) so you might have seen both, how come its so much snow in westhill and none in centre of aberdeen?
It was snowing constantly from 9:30 untill 12:00 today so it was a total white out. ontop of that, the melting snow and constant rain has flooded everything so i have had to leave my car at work :(

don't know why it wasn't snowing in aberdeen though, perhaps a lot closer to the coast?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Rosso red 156 GTA SW @ Westburn rd yesterday

K---GTA,nice plate !

147 GTA @ bridge of dee on a 04 plate,rare dark blue/grey tint,not seen one in that colour b4.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
a Cup (private plate i think) pulling up to the King Street traffic lights on Beach Esplanade at about 8.45 this morning

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Green 145 (pre facelift, R reg) outside Schlumberger in westhill industrial estate yesterday.

·
Registered
364 Posts
i have meet in hand wash a guy that drives blue GTV v6 told him about the alfaowner.com ;)

and seen red ferrari 355 and 56plate Masserati Quatroporte driven by young lady - all that on george street.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Late model 166 in metallic grey

Passed it in bucksburn today and what a looker,3.2 V6 with multi spoke alloys

T16--- and driven by an OAP,has very good taste though:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2 near identical grey GTv's (one with red leather interior) parked outside the old mill inn (i think) outside peterculter. Parked right beside eachother. I wonder if something was going on at the time?

Also, spied the CP garage services courtesy panda in westhill so a local enthusiast must be getting their alfa serviced?

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
18 Posts
Spotted a shiny Black 147 GTA pulling out of a country lane just up from Forrit Brae (Rowitt Institute) near the A96 Bucksburn. Was around 8.45 this morning.

Nice reg plate btw (?? GTA)

1 - 20 of 980 Posts