Alfa Romeo Forum banner
4701 - 4719 of 4719 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Rather sad looking 52 plate twinnie with a flat front tyre in Ram Meadow car park Bury StEdmunds.
Black teledials looked nice though.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Red TS Spider turning onto M5 north at junction 27 yesterday.
Blue TS Spider in Falmouth Church Street car park by the harbour today.
Both had the roof down. Great stuff.

·
Registered
2006 Brera SV 3.2 JTS V6 Q4
20 Posts
Saw a black 99 reg 916 Spider parked in Castletown Park in Celbridge. Bar the faded badge on the back it looked well.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Saw a metallic blue gtv heading into kendal on Sunday afternoon. Lovely colour and I tbi k pepper pot alloys. I was in the Jag and got distracted by Swmbo at exactly the wrong moment.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I did actually see this one,but we went out for a few drinks last night with friends. One of which has never seen my spider, so wanted to see some pictures. We also recommended a small garden centre which we went to on Saturday, so off they went today and thought we were there as in the carpark was a phase 1 spider in Verde Tropico Metallic. I was gutted when they sent the picture, as we went out for a run in the opposite direction today.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Had a blast down the A14 with a dark 04 plate twinny, looked great with cup side skirts. Stayed in convoy for 20-30 miles from Cambridge to Bury St Edmunds, all within the speed limit of course

·
Registered
Zoe Yellow Alfa Romeo Spider 916 (1998)
65 Posts
Spotted a dark blue spider 916 on Ecclesall Road Sheffield today, was it you ? are you on the forum ?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4, 2003 Alfa Romeo GTV Phase 3 JTS
802 Posts
Gorgeous Nuvola Blue GTV V6 down at the Witterings, had a wave and a flash. The noise was magical

·
Registered
276 Posts
Vela Blue Phase 2 TS GTV with tan interior heading south on the A34 early yesterday morning, I was driving my mum's bright green Clio !!. My dad waved as we went by.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
A lovely dark blue GTV V6 parked on a residential road in Bounds Green N13 London. Was a 51 plate I think and just before the weird final facelift.

Looked in great condition, must have a fairly dedicated owner if it lives outside.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Saw a very smart silver TS Spider coming out of a petrol station on the A27 near Worthing this morning. I enthusiastically waved him out, but was in an Audi so probably seemed strange!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Drove behind a beautiful P3 JTS black GTV through Shenstone Wood End this afternoon towards the A38. Shamed me into washing my Spider this afternoon!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I spotted a Red GTV (possibly a Cup) heading towards the M40/Bicester on the A34 yesterday morning around 10am. I was in my 156 SW heading the opposite way. Lovely to see.

4701 - 4719 of 4719 Posts