Alfa Romeo Forum banner
4681 - 4700 of 4719 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
If you haven’t already joined, I maintain a Facebook page and register of Zoes. Just search for Zoe Yellow Alfa Romeo Spiders.

I am the proud owner of this 1998 spider,I took delivery of it in Nov 2020 (the only high point of last year) I have only seen one other 916 Spider in Sheffield, unfortunately it had four large exhaust pipes sticking out of the back, I suspect it has been seriously ragged. The car is under wraps until the weather improves. I think is absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to give it good run out.

View attachment 948516

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I am the proud owner of this 1998 spider,I took delivery of it in Nov 2020 (the only high point of last year) I have only seen one other 916 Spider in Sheffield, unfortunately it had four large exhaust pipes sticking out of the back, I suspect it has been seriously ragged. The car is under wraps until the weather improves. I think is absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to give it good run out.

View attachment 948516
Beautiful car, always loved the Zoe Yellow Spiders!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,683 ·
I hated mine. Terrible car

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
T reg Silver Spider going south on the A24 near the Washington roundabout yesterday. As I was in the Stelvio I held off waving and flashing.

·
Registered
2010 Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4, 2003 Alfa Romeo GTV Phase 3 JTS
802 Posts
T reg Silver Spider going south on the A24 near the Washington roundabout yesterday. As I was in the Stelvio I held off waving and flashing.
I have also seen that car in the area, wonder if they are on here?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I have also seen that car in the area, wonder if they are on here?

First I’ve seen for months, they are getting thin on the ground, especially in winter

·
Registered
1998 Alfa Spider 916
16 Posts
Spotted an R Reg Red Spider with the roof down (tan interior I think) in Westward Ho! today. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
863 Posts
Spotted a lovely silver spider at 7:30 this morning going up Putney high street. Had multispokes which looked really good. Couldn’t see plate or if it was a TS or V6. I was in a mini at an adjacent junction.

·
Registered
Zoe Yellow Alfa Romeo Spider 916 (1998)
65 Posts
Spotted a Zoe yellow spider for sale outside a car parts shop in Sheffield. Hood looked pretty shoddy and it had 4 large pipes stuck out the back. Probably been severely ragged. On sale for £5000

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Red p2 twinnie gtv parked up in Stoke Rd Portishead... I was the skeleton sat in a silver taxi still waiting for a customer..... 🍀

·
Registered
797 Posts
Very tidy looking Grey spider coming up Chalkwell Ave and turning left into London Rd (A13), this morning.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Silver Spider with the top down on the A2300 heading into Burgess Hill early this afternoon. Reg started V66 I think. I was in an Audi so my wave was futile!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Red gtv p1 or p2 with tan interior purring through Weston In Gordano (between portishead and clevedon at 12.50 today...... 🍀

·
Registered
173 Posts
Here’s mine earlier today, daily driven, certainly not perfect but given a lot of mechanical love over the last couple of years. Utter driving joy. Only ever seen one other Spider outside of shows, a red phase 1 near me, a fair few GTVs though.
609FE82C-BD35-4ED6-93F3-1CE0DD2CB362.jpeg

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Blue spider heading towards Basingstoke on the A33 this lunchtime. Room down enjoying the sun.

Belated wave 👋 from the red Giulietta heading the opposite way 😊

4681 - 4700 of 4719 Posts