Alfa Romeo Forum banner
4661 - 4680 of 4719 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Grey Spider, West of Newport, Isle of Wight this morning. Personalised plate ending MAC. I was in the family wagon so did not give the secret wave!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Whilst in the Shoeburyness train yard I spied through the fence, a parked silver gtv BT52***. Then later on, this afternoon a couple more at Auto Alfa in Basildon.

·
Registered
2010 Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4, 2003 Alfa Romeo GTV Phase 3 JTS
802 Posts
Red Phase 1 Spider on the A29 near Billingshurst, gave a flash and got a wave. Twice I've seen it in the area.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Followed a 52 plate GTV Twinnie on the backroad to Bury St Edmunds through Great Barton this morning. I was in the silver Spider.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Got a glimpse of a plum coloured (? Bordeaux) Spider on A27 East of Chichester. Don't think I have seen one in that colour before.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Only saw it briefly going in the other direction but I reckon it was an earlier one so sticking with Bordeaux!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Dark red Gtv parked in service road just off Progress Rd, Leigh (Essex). Yesterday (Sat) caught a glimpse of the rear end as I was driving past.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Saw a gtv. Nice colour pale green, *888 GTV over Birdlip Hill on the A417/419 towards Cirencester.
I was in my SQ5 don't see many GTVs Spiders here, I have a silver V6 Spider.

Nice to see

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Black spider, A45 between Thrapston and Stanwick. Got flashed, waved back. Your car was nearly as clean as my black Giulietta :cool:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Slightly feeling like I’m the only Alfa owner in Ireland at the minute - if you see a silver GTV, give me a wave! :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Slightly feeling like I’m the only Alfa owner in Ireland at the minute - if you see a silver GTV, give me a wave! :)
I’m in ireland also,if you see a silver gtv give me a wave,we are an endangered species here.whereabouts are you?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Followed a red Spider along the Melford by pass towards Bures... I was in my Guillieta flashed the headlights but no response from the Spider driver

·
Registered
131 Posts
I’m in ireland also,if you see a silver gtv give me a wave,we are an endangered species here.whereabouts are you?
Ha, I’m back in England now, so no luck!

I was scuttling around Cavan & Louth as it were. I was over there for about 6 weeks, and only saw a 159 as the other Alfa for my entire time! Not much of a big market presence over there it would seem.

·
Registered
Zoe Yellow Alfa Romeo Spider 916 (1998)
65 Posts
us Alfa drivers know we have the best looking cars on the road ;)

if you have seen another GTV or 916 Spider post it in here and find out if it was anyone on here :D

the GTA crew got this in their lounge so why not have one in here too :thumbs:
I am the proud owner of this 1998 spider,I took delivery of it in Nov 2020 (the only high point of last year) I have only seen one other 916 Spider in Sheffield, unfortunately it had four large exhaust pipes sticking out of the back, I suspect it has been seriously ragged. The car is under wraps until the weather improves. I think is absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to give it good run out.

4661 - 4680 of 4719 Posts