Alfa Romeo Forum banner

4641 - 4645 of 4645 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
STOP IT DAMMIT! I actually don't think they'd fit, isn't there wheel size issues with Ph1 suspension? Or am I making that up? Can't afford it at the mo anyway
I won’t mention that I paid £150 for mine... although they looked a lot better in the photos on eBay than they did in real life so I ended up paying to have the old tyres removed & disposed of, powder coating, new tyres plus fitting, fancy valve caps and new centre caps so not quite the bargain I envisaged

Reactions: Welshsteve

·
Registered
483 Posts
I won’t mention that I paid £150 for mine... although they looked a lot better in the photos on eBay than they did in real life so I ended up paying to have the old tyres removed & disposed of, powder coating, new tyres plus fitting, fancy valve caps and new centre caps so not quite the bargain I envisaged View attachment 937602 .
They look the dogs doo dahs Nell, gotta get me a set of those :love:

·
Registered
122 Posts
STOP IT DAMMIT! I actually don't think they'd fit, isn't there wheel size issues with Ph1 suspension? Or am I making that up? Can't afford it at the mo anyway
I think it's the wheel arch liners that can foul larger wheels on the phase 1's.

4641 - 4645 of 4645 Posts