Alfa Romeo Forum banner

4601 - 4620 of 4653 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Bespoilered Dark blue (Vela) GTV V6 (WV53) at Culverhouse Cross roundabout in Cardiff this morning. Think it lives in the Vale, as I have seen it a few times there. I was in my SLK and heading different direction. Looks and sounds nice too.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Bespoilered Dark blue (Vela) GTV V6 (WV53) at Culverhouse Cross roundabout in Cardiff this morning. Think it lives in the Vale, as I have seen it a few times there. I was in my SLK and heading different direction. Looks and sounds nice too.
That would be me, cheers for the kind words, using it as my daily at the moment back and forth to Bargoed, loving the commute!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Silver spider in Portishead High Street and silver gtv in Clevedon both on same day... I was driving my taxi cab....... Both alfa looked well cared for......

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Grey GTV with red interior and rear spoiler spotted mid-afternoon today as I was heading south on the A134 south of Bury St Edmunds. Lights flashed and waves exchanged. I was in my black GTV Cup-a-like.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Grey GTV with red interior and rear spoiler spotted mid-afternoon today as I was heading south on the A134 south of Bury St Edmunds. Lights flashed and waves exchanged. I was in my black GTV Cup-a-like.
That would be me then! You were having the pleasure of following a tractor mowing the hedge ( In Dec ???) where it's pretty much impossible to overtake.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
That would be me then! You were having the pleasure of following a tractor mowing the hedge ( In Dec ???) where it's pretty much impossible to overtake.
Yep... that was me. You know you’re in East Anglia when you get stuck behind a tractor. Are you local? Not often I see another 916 round this way.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yep... that was me. You know you’re in East Anglia when you get stuck behind a tractor. Are you local? Not often I see another 916 round this way.
Bury - what about you? I'm more often to been seen in my 406 Coupe but the GTV comes out to play at least once a week. It's currently enjoying a change of scenery in the short stay car park at Stansted!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Bury - what about you? I'm more often to been seen in my 406 Coupe but the GTV comes out to play at least once a week. It's currently enjoying a change of scenery in the short stay car park at Stansted!
I’m in Thetford. My GTV shares daily duties with my Spider depending on what the weather is like, what mood I’m in, which has a full tank and which one I’m working on.

·
Registered
597 Posts
GTV in Birmingham Tues 10th around 10:45. I'm going to say Proteo although it looked a duller brownish in colour in the rear view mirror, as we swapped lanes before it disappeared into the underpass.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Caught a fleeting glance of a silver GTV this morning about 10.30 on Bournemouth Park Road in Southend. I was coming down a side street so only saw it briefly... Twin Spark I think with an Aerokit boot spoiler.

Reactions: McGrumpy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Pleased to spot a phase 2 V6 GTV passing millennium Square in the centre of Leeds yesterday afternoon. It was Nuvola Blue.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Out on my bike this morning on a training ride when I was overtaken by a grey W plate Spider heading towards the old A1 near Sawtry

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Passed a black phase 3 with red interior and Aerokit rear spoiler yesterday at about midday as I was heading out of Bury St Edmunds towards Great Barton. I flashed my lights and waved but no response.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Spotted Zoe yellow spider, top down on the A127 just after the Basildon sign on Saturday about 2.20pm. I was coming the opposite way in my GTV, was so busy looking I forgot to wave.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Only a few GTVs in Sydney and know most of them. There are one hundred 159s and 147s to every GTV here !
Well, if you see a yellow spider with the Rego Plate V3LOCE (very nearly like VELOCE), trundling round the Northern suburbs or collecting speeding tickets on the M1 on its way home to the Central Coast, that'll be me. Give us a wave!

4601 - 4620 of 4653 Posts