Alfa Romeo Forum banner

4581 - 4600 of 4628 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Maroon /plum red Spider driven by a young Blonde lady today in Over lane, Almondsbury @ around 3 ish ?
I gave you a headlight flash & managed a quick wave think you responded,

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Green phase 1 Spider in B&Q Glastonbury car park yesterday afternoon. You will have seen my phase 2 Zoe yellow Spider parked behind when you left 😉

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Green GTV passed me at the A14/A12 roundabout in Suffolk as I was queuing to turn onto the A14. Reg no R***GTV.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Proteo red spider in Essex this morning, we were leaving Clacton, I was in my red 159, gave the chap a flash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
177 Posts
Spotted a red Spider heading in the opposite direction just south of Poligny in France at 16:05 this evening.

Waves and flashes were exchanged.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Keep seeing a white 4C in Irthlingborough / Rushden Northamptonshire on the way home 5-6ish, anyone here? It's beautiful! I'm in the Polo at the moment as the GTV is still in bits in my garage!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Black Phase 2 Spider in Kidderminster today around 7pm. I was in a black Mito a couple of cars behind coming round the bus station island. A fine looking 916

·
Registered
177 Posts
Blue GTV parked up opposite Mathewson’s in Thornton-le-Dale earlier today.

Drove past in the Spider but didn’t see anyone with the GTV.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
From yesterday afternoon.

A red 916 Spider leaving Rownham services on the M27. I was trying to wave but the traffic was a bit bunched up and I guess the police won't see "I was waving at another Alfa" as a good enough excuse for a crash!! :angel:

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Nice Silver 3.0 GTV with cup kit spotted about 6pm on Wednesday evening on M20 by J4.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Silver 2002 TS Spider on M5 north to j17 Cribbs Causeway and then to the ring road at Filton this morning.

Exhaust sounded load, either blowing or a special exhaust 😉

·
Registered
714 Posts
Black TS Spider on the A470 Nantgarw roundabout heading up to Caerphilly from Cardiff this morning @ 7.40. I was in my 145.

4581 - 4600 of 4628 Posts