Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4605 Posts

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
us Alfa drivers know we have the best looking cars on the road ;)

if you have seen another GTV or 916 Spider post it in here and find out if it was anyone on here :D

the GTA crew got this in their lounge so why not have one in here too :thumbs:

J

·
0 Posts
not seen a Gtv since i was in the uk at xmas! even most alfas are quite rare over here! Im gonna send a virtual thumbs up to the only other gtv in portugal (the guy in Porto who comes on here regularly forget his name!!) :thumbs:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Dark blue P reg GTV in Catesbray in Capel St Mary, Suffolk spotted last Thurs evening.

J

·
0 Posts
so far i have seen:

Zoe yellow spider on the A38 by the Tamar bridge on the plymouth side

A P1 spider in blue in Plymouth
A P1 spider in metallic black in Plymouth, i had to do a double take as i thought it was mine

Oh and my spider......everytime i look out of the window

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
In Aberdeen area there are definately one or two GTV Cups.

There are a handful of GTV's of various year and spec.

I've only ever seen one other Spider, which was black with red leather interior.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've seen a couple of GTV's lately, a debadged dark blue one on South College Street last week and a red V6 on Union Street.

A generic silver 2.0 with standard everything in Aberdeen is usually me. :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
2 GTVs near New Malden, London

1 red P1(?) parked in the Jurassic Encounter adventure golf course

1 pulling out of a drive in New Malden, afraid I can't help more than that as I was concerned that I was lost and waiting to see if I was going to get /have the opp to do the alfa wave - no such luck!

·
Registered
190 Posts
I saw a blue gtv on the A61 just outside Ripon this morning at 8.20. It was coming from the Harrogate direction. I didn't wave as unfortunately I was in my Landrover at the time. Its mainly used for recovering stricken Alfa's lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
Dark Green GTV - unmarked on the back other than the alfa badge - and number plate of L19 (or S19?) GTV pulling into/out of Bracknell Train Station?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ok, A black W reg spider on the A170 (Scarborough to Thirsk road) between Allerston and Wilton at 8.30 this morning. A lady driver too!
Therealso a zoe yellow spider in Scarborough.
I don't see a GTV/spider for ages, except my own and then two sittings in as many days !

·
Registered
103 Posts
I think I saw Burtoni comin over the top road to Rochdale the other morning. I was in my ****e works vectra sri not the ultimate silver 2.0 lusso dream i'm having to sell:cry:

1 - 20 of 4605 Posts