Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
While biking to work at around 8:30 this morning I saw a 2004 facelift 156 Sportwagon which looked very similar to my own! Mine's a 2005 Azzuro Gabbiano with 17" multi-spokes, this looked slightly more metallic grey with 16" multi-spokes but in the morning mist I had to do a double take :)

It pulled out of Foundation St, came along Tacket St and pulled into the car park behind Woolies/Poundland.

Was it you?

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Good spotting there :thumbs:

Just had a quick look in the 156 lounge and there doesn't seem to be a 'spotted' thread, we have one for the 916 spider/GTV, why not think about starting one? should get quite a few responses :D

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Good spotting there :thumbs:

Just had a quick look in the 156 lounge and there doesn't seem to be a 'spotted' thread, we have one for the 916 spider/GTV, why not think about starting one? should get quite a few responses :D
Good idea, me thinks we should start 'spotted' for East Anglia, bring more people together. Hold hands la la la:cheese::cheese::cheese:

·
Registered
963 Posts
Are you interested in the local meets with the other Alfa owners around? Looking back, 2011 seems to have been a good year however there's a lot of potential to make 2012 even better. Catch up with other owners and really drive the Alfa community forward. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts