Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Im after the threaded retaining lugs/clips that hold the amp/subwoofer cover on. Ive been googling all sorts of clips on ebay but cant seem to find them. Im sure they are on ebay but unless i can think of a name that they are called im stuffed.

Any ideas what youd call them??

·
Administrator
46,132 Posts
I need some of them too, but no idea what they're called. Bolt thread covers? They might be bespoke to Alfa I guess.

·
Registered
508 Posts
If you find them, let me know. It's been a few years now since I took my Sportwagon to have a load of work done, some of which involved removing the cover. Bloody garage lost the clips and had the nerve to claim they'd never been there. That wasn't the only **** up, either. I've never been back, and won't recommend them to anyone despite them having a good rep in Alfa circles.

·
Administrator
46,132 Posts
They're definitely not the same as the originals (which just push on) - but if they fit, they'd be far more secure I reckon.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Anyone tried the main dealers ?? I think I might have a few spare as they tend to fall apart so asked for them to be supplied by the dealers when it was under warranty.... Nope I'm not selling them

·
Registered
518 Posts
I got mine from the dealer years back: bear in mind they are ***** which is why they don't last...I now have a couple of normal nuts & washers securing the lower half, & the two remaining covers at the top.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts