Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some assistance. After a lean period of vehicles available to me locally, these two popped up. I have driven the red one and it's awesome, will drive the grey one this weekend. I need some external opinions. Perhaps pros, cons for each....

(I'm leaning towards the red).

2001 GTV V6 Grey

2001 GTV V6 Red

Would love to hear some thoughts from you guys. Also, there's a bit of a squeak from drivers side rear, generally at slow speed and braking. My mechanic is looking at it next week, but in the mean time, bushes? Shock Absorber?

Cheers from Aus,

Tim

·
Registered
39,044 Posts
They both look nice.

The only things that might put me off the red one is that it is likely to fade to pink in a few years if it hasn't already, plus I prefer the tele-dial wheels.

I think the Grey one is the same colour as mine (Eclipse Grey) it is good colour, it shines well and doesn't show the dirt too badly.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
i'm with symon on this one. the grey to me just looks classy, whereas the red one is a 'look at me' car (and might go pink!!) but it is just my opinion. have to say though, the 18s on the red one are awesome! :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Need some assistance. After a lean period of vehicles available to me locally, these two popped up. I have driven the red one and it's awesome, will drive the grey one this weekend. I need some external opinions. Perhaps pros, cons for each....

(I'm leaning towards the red).

2001 GTV V6 Grey

2001 GTV V6 Red

Would love to hear some thoughts from you guys. Also, there's a bit of a squeak from drivers side rear, generally at slow speed and braking. My mechanic is looking at it next week, but in the mean time, bushes? Shock Absorber?

Cheers from Aus,

Tim
Red,Red, Red were talking about a piece of italian automotive art here, of course it has to be red!
p.s. mines red:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts