Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Defo aero spoiler its perfectly designed for the car :) , really cannot imagine anything else would work?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
There's a company called PJ Motors who do replica Cup kits, they offer the rear spoiler with or without high level brake light.

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
I also prefer a gtv without a spoiler but at the risk of being controversial, prefer the auto delta window spoiler over the aero sideboard.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I also prefer a gtv without a spoiler but at the risk of being controversial, prefer the auto delta window spoiler over the aero sideboard.
I have to second that,not to everyone taste.i have one on mine,I wasn't sure at the start but now I love it and can't picture the car without it.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I prefer the autodelta spoiler as well as it follows the swage line. I have one sitting in my garage and if my current GTV didnt already have an aero spoiler I would definately fit that. Doesnt do much for rear visibility though.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
I prefer the autodelta spoiler as well as it follows the swage line. I have one sitting in my garage and if my current GTV didnt already have an aero spoiler I would definately fit that. Doesnt do much for rear visibility though.
I've not seen one of those fitted before, looks very delicate if someone was to lean on it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts