Alfa Romeo Forum banner

What colour should I get my Spoiler painted

• Red

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Piano Black

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Its not a GTA you fag so don't put that tat on it.

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Lester GTA Style Spoiler for my car last year and never got round to fitting it.

Now as you can see from my sig. my car is Red and generally Red cars have Red spoilers but I've got it in my head Piano Black would look better so I put it to your vote as it is gonna get done tomorrow as i'm leaving my car in to get "fixed":lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
i would have to say red, if you wanted to paint it black then i think you would need to do some other things in black to make it look right, gta style headlights, black side repeaters etc.

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GTA headlights are on the "to-do" list:lol: and if i get the spoiler black, i was also going to get the roof wrapped in black vinyl.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
maybe black is a worthwhile concideration then :D

some darker wheels may set the whole thing off nicely if thats the colour scheme that you are going for :thumbs:

N

·
0 Posts
Check out the non-black Breras to see what non-coordinated
roofs and spoilers look like.

Not the best. :(

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
go onto youtube and search for the alfa 147 kresseig exhaust, its a 2.0 in red with a black spoiler, spoiler is abit more OTT than a GTA spoiler but will give you an idea of what it may look like.

Also deffo GTA headlights and some dark or black wheels would set it off a treat :)

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I saw one time alfa rosso 147 (facelifted) with black roof and black GTA spoiler. I think that was one of the "black line" 147s that came like that from the factory. And I must admit that it looked absolutely gorgeous...

I'm not 100% sure if only black spoiler would look as good...

And NO dont go for the white roof... that would look like a skunk...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts