Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Looks nice. Side resembles a little of the bm 3 series.
Are these photos authentic?

·
Registered
38,319 Posts
No frame-less windows or hidden handles. Boo!

Quad Exhausts and boot spoiler. Yay!

Can't wait to see proper photos not taken by some drunk bloke
who's about to be sacked.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Love the exhaust too. I need to see the front now!!!

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Ill buy 1. Whats the price? Ill take a 70% residual!

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
im guessing start from 700 mark

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
MP is right.. Starting R700k and QV over R1mil.

I pre ordered one already.. Not sure if im taking it. Need to get rid of Punto or GTA then.

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
if that is the case, im out.. been waiting to see the pricing before i decided but thats the nail in the coffin. the abarth 500 cab and the punto are due for replacement. will trade them both in on a merc and save money

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
if that is the case, im out.. been waiting to see the pricing before i decided but thats the nail in the coffin. the abarth 500 cab and the punto are due for replacement. will trade them both in on a merc and save money
QV will make over 350kw tho! Should scare M3's so from a pricing point of view its right on par with zeeGerman counterparts.

It might have a 2.0lMA engine that you could mod to the hill :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
naaaah a A250 sport for 350-400k is where ill be.. that or a Masser

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
I don't really want to be the one to say it, but those rear lights look a bit Kia Optima, don't they?

Not necessarily a bad thing though. Since Peter Schreyer got involved, Kia has started making good-looking cars.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
You cannot equate sensibility with Alfa Romeo. I find the challanging time this brand faces quite entertaining and dramatic, how it manages to sway with fans' minds and hearts, causing contention with every snippet of news, every drive of the product and every interaction with the dealership.

I know MP's feeling, I also know the old ballies' feelings in clubs, but the 4c and this car now is what you all have been asking for...no? How do you expect AR to release an M3 rival for under R600k? Yes there should and must be lower spec models, and these will be in BMW and Audi teritory price wize.

I have made 'about turns' for the last 2 years with Alfa Romeo, deciding rather to buy forgotten relics and tuning them up.

I know Ill buy a Giulia Quadifoglio one day. Its an alternative and...im sure Alfa wont force you to run runflat tyres all the time.

The A250 is a wana be boy racer. The only thing going for it is the kit on offer.

Alfa Romeo better release this car with as many if not more standard features than the rivals in order to attract buyers from outside the stable, this is the end goal - to have 400000 cars sold by 2018. I am going to be one of those 400000, are you? These buyers need to come from all over, especially the usual club guys comolaining about fwd and inbred Fiats....here is now an Alfa...true to the word, what do you have to say now?

1 - 20 of 154 Posts