Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I have compleated a two years restoration of 1976 Spider. For the final touch I bought a set of Decals from someone in the US. After a few weeks I got an envelop with 30 deffrent decals BUT with no photo or instructions for placing them.

Can you help me with a photo or instructions for placing the Decals.

Many Many Thx,

Ami

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Hi,
I don't think there is an exact plan to tell you exactly where they all go, but this shows a later spider and points at least to roughly where some of them should be - I think it is a matter of browsing google images and seeing if you can find any useful photos of under the hood, inside engine compartments, boots/trunks, door shuts, radiators, washer bottles, air filter boxes (whether for carbs or for spica injection)... etc, etc.

US cars came with a lot more stickers with all their safety nonsense (they were terrified of being sued, I guess if some idiot opened the radiator cap when hot or something:))

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much its a graet help and a good start! I am looking at the net for pics but with litle sucess... I do remember seeinn some pics in the past but go find them now......

Anyway Thanks again,

Best,

Ami

1 - 4 of 4 Posts