Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a coming together today with some blind pr*ck in a White Peugot..the 'sporty' model. Turned right, in front of me and the Missus in the Spider, damaged both front wheel rims, knocked the tracking out....Fortunately the plastic bonnet, bumper and wing absorbed the impact and its mostly tyre marks where he cut in front of me...knobhead. Pics to follow tommorrow. we were on a dual carraigeway and he pulled slowly out into the outside lane then decided he wanted to move to the inside, except the spider was overlapping his rear wing and he pushed us into the kerb then had the cheek to blame me.....words fail me. Phoned cops and missus wanted an ambulance due to neck pain, one of the cops had a real attitude problem, then get this, we had to wait nearly 30 mins as the cops did'nt have the tubes that fit on the breathalizer and had to wait for another cop to bring some....both negative. Then to top it off, as we were wrapping up with the cops I put my hand out to shake their hands for attending....one shook my hand, the other saw my outstretched arm and turned his back on me...Ignorant B*astard.....Is it any wonder cops get a bad name.? Both me and the wife ok but shocked and shook up a little...

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
:lol: All part of life's rich tapestry.. :D

I dunno how the other fella can say it's your fault.. he moved across the road, even if you were under-taking him (though quite how he'll explain being in the outside lane if the inside lane was clear.. dunno).

Coppers just have a bad attitude generally. Those "Police Interceptor" programs expose them a bit, I think. They shouldn't get so jaded that they don't treat every member of the public or every incident without prejudice or disinterest. Poor really... :(

Ralf S.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts